Compression Knee High Socks for Sports and Training
These socks are particularly strong and elastic, typically worn up to the knee, especially for runners. The socks by Stark Soul were developed to have next-level compression, namely tighter around the ankle, but less so at the knee. Both left and right pairs of socks are made differently to suit each foot's comfort. As leg sizes differ, compression socks can be found based on foot and calf measurements. Socks with compression have been widely used for a very long time, mostly in the medical field. Patients who are bedridden or have limited mobility often wear them in order to increase circulation in their legs. The benefits of compression socks are greatest when the user is seated. With compression, blood cannot pool in the lower legs while stationary due to gentle pressure on the calves' blood vessels.
Skin-friendly, breathable and very comfortable material. Ergonomic shape, Left and Right pairs are different. Sewn with padding on calf, instep, heel and toe area. You can choose different sizes
Features:- 12-14 mmHg
- Continuous compression supports blood circulation and promotes regeneration.
- AIR channel system (unique ventilation system on the sole).
- Optimized padding on calf, instep, heel and toe area for protection against pressure points and blisters.
- The narrow and elastic cuff ensures a perfect fit without slipping.
- Odour-inhibiting; Due to rich Cotton/Polyamide Material.
- Extremely flat toe seam, climate-regulating, and a mode of excellent moisture transport through the technically optimised material mix.
- Quick-drying. Wrinkle-free fit by Elasthane Padded sole to absorb shock.
These knee-high socks are ideal for sports as well as for the regeneration phase after exercise they support the muscles and the circulation of the legs and accelerate the regeneration.