3 Pairs of Bamboo Viscose Trainer Socks, Soft Breathable Leisure socks
Bamboo yarn is made with bamboo grass that is harvested and distilled into cellulose (viscose) that’s then spun into yarn. It’s a natural, non-animal sourced fibre that’s considered an eco-friendly fabric. Bamboo socks are also very absorbent, due to the micro-gaps in the bamboo fibre. The main benefit of bamboo socks is their anti-bacterial abilities.
Bamboo materials inhibit bacterial growth, while other fabrics, like wool, may encourage bacterial growth. Our Men's and Women's Bamboo Viscose Trainer Socks are suitable for all kinds of shoes. Daily Breathable Sneaker Socks for performance addicts. VCA Bamboo Socks are soft and stretchy and a great alternative to cotton for those who have irritation problems in their feet. Multipack and Multicolour.
- Bamboo socks are light, soft and feel silky on the skin, making daily use very comfortable
- Hypo-allergenic, which is great for those with sensitive skin
- High Absorbents: Absorbs moisture which effectively removes the wet feeling from your feet, leaving them fresh and dry
- Antibacterial properties of bamboo will keep dry
- Natural ability to maintain temperature, and control bacteria and moisture, while feeling heavenly underfoot
- Bamboo is also less irritating to sensitive skin, warmer in winter, and yet cool in summer.
- There is Bambus lettering on the sole. Imported from Germany.
Composition and Care
Material: 75% viscose (bamboo), 20% polyamide, 5% spandex
Sizes: 2.5-5 | 5.5-8 | 8.5-10.5 - 35/38 | 39/42 | 43/46
MACHINE WASHABLE: Recommended 30°C, do not tumble dry!
Made in Turkey