6 Pairs Unisex Combed Cotton Trainer Socks, Arch Support, Breathable,
What is Combed Cotton?:
Combed Cotton is softer than regular cotton because it doesn't have any impurities or short protruding threads, and it is stronger than regular cotton because the combing process removes short fibres, which are prone to breakage. After combing, the straightened fibres join together more tightly, leading to less fraying and unravelling. These benefits plus the additional work required during the manufacturing process makes combed cotton more expensive and luxurious than regular cotton.
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified - free from AZO colours
- Produced from a soft Combed Cotton for a super soft, cushion comfort, stretch fit.
- Coloured with living colours to fit your everyday outfit.
- Optimum climate control through side mesh inserts and air-permeable ribbed sole.
- Odour-inhibiting and climate-regulating due to the high cotton content.**
- Extra reinforcement on the high wearing areas.
- Blister Free, Antibacterial
- Pressure-free, Cushion touch, comfort loop for pleasant wearing.
- The perfect staple to any sock drawer at a great price.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Recommended 40°C, no need to worry about deformation or fading
80% Combed Cotton | 15% polyamide | 5% Elasthan
68% Combed Cotton | 27% polyester | 5% spandex * Melange colours
Number of Packs:
3 pairs in one Bundle.